Hubby and I arguing

My hubby and I have been arguing a lot lately. I ended up getting pregnant about 12 weeks ago, but 3 weeks ago we found out it was ectopic and I had surgery to remove the pregnancy. I know we both felt bad, but we had to continue on living life. We have a beautiful 15 month old daughter and she needed to me to be a SAHM again and my hubby had to go back to work after a week. I feel the stress and tension, but everytime we try to talk about ANYTHING we end up aruging. Last night we went to bed angry for the first time ever. We both feel awful and talked a little before he left for work. Now, he won't be home until 11:45pm after working a double. I feel like we have no time to resolve our issues after fighting. Has anyone dealt with a similar situation? We know we want to be together and love each other very much. How can we help each other feel better?

kaylan010

Asked by kaylan010 at 9:04 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Time, it takes time to heal, he's dealing with the pain just as you are, & its going to take time to deal with it. When you feel you guys are going to fight, take a breather, walk away from each other for a few minutes......

Stress like that is hard to cope with....
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 9:06 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• i was married for almost 8yrs and i lost a child with him after that loss it was hard on are marriage we ended up separating for a year...then got back together...i guess we needed our time apart to clear are minds and miss each other...anyways now i am divorce to him sometimes marriages work sometimes it dont...hope all the best for you guys...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 9:10 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• You are both grieving for the loss of that pregnancy. You both need time to grieve and to heal. You can make it through this, you just have to remember that he is hurting just like you are. Yes, life goes on, but our feelings don't always understand that and they can take form in anger for no reason if they aren't faced and dealt with. I am sorry for you loss. Just talk to him. I hope things get better for you soon.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 9:18 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• The other ladies are right, it takes time to heal. When he gets home, make a point to have a discussion with him about your argument, and how you are both feeling in general.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:14 AM on Sep. 25, 2010