Are you still friends with the girls that were in your group from high school?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 AM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• I'll be 37 this month and have many high school friends. I think my city is strange, but many couples did marry and have stayed married. I value this group, but I have many other friends that I would put into other groups like work friends, neighborhood friends, and more. Some of my work friends are closer than my high school friends, but I value all and accept how they change and grow with time.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 8:01 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I have a few that I'm still close to, but I also moved about 1800 miles away, and we all have kids, so it's hard to find a time we can both sit on the phone..lol
    katemama05

Answer by katemama05 at 10:25 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I SEE people from High School. I am turning 44 this month and I have one person who has been my best friend since 9th grade and still is!! SO I am lucky in that respect I have had my best friend for 30 years and hopefully for many more.
    momto1727

Answer by momto1727 at 11:02 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• No I don't and I had one girl that I was friends with since kindergarten I dont know where she is or how I could get a hold of her but she was the best friend that wouldnt stab you in the back, her maiden name is Tara Ward but I dont know her married, if anyone knows her let me know :)
    JonahsMom1107

Answer by JonahsMom1107 at 12:52 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Yes three of us are very close. We dont live near each other but have been able to remain close
    mckmas

Answer by mckmas at 3:27 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Yes. I have a few that I am still friends with. I see them whenever I go back home to visit family.
    AKEllen

Answer by AKEllen at 4:37 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• YES, MY BEST FRIEND LISA AND I HAVE BEEN FRIENDS SNICE 1ST GRADE. SHE ONCE TOLD ME THAT SHE WANTED TO BE MY FRIEND BECAUSE I WORE BLUE GLASSES.
    ibeamomysomeday

Answer by ibeamomysomeday at 6:04 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• i actually just got back into contact w/two of my besties from jr high/high chool. we had a falling out a long time ago. things are great now, and it's almost like we never even stopped talking to one another!!
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 3:00 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• Hell no, as soon as I had kids at age 20 everyone booked it and was and still are living the single life/ not being a parent.
    mommaofemma

Answer by mommaofemma at 3:30 PM on Aug. 31, 2010