ideas for a first birthday

my daughter's birthday is in a couple weeks and invitations are going out. i am inviting alot of people because i have a huge family and we are all close. i am renting a bounce house for all the little kids that will be there but what other entertainment should i have? also, what kind out music should i play? also, should i have her open all the presents with the guests there or will that take up too much time? any suggestions will be helpful. thank you.

samantha21385

Asked by samantha21385 at 9:36 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Any singer on disney or nick will be welll known for the children. Kareokee is fun for the adults. The other kids may enjoy a nail painting cornner with glitter and stickers. A game of battmitton is cheap and fun.You may even want to play twister. Be sure you have prizes. I buy jump ropes,footballs,a crown and cds as my prizes. have fun.
    Schaun

Answer by Schaun at 9:46 AM on Sep. 25, 2010