How would I make a directory within my group?

I want to organize my groups posts and think a directory will be good, I don't know how to make one, though

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 AM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Make an Announcement or Sticky Post - with the title of Directory or Index...

IDK what kind of group you have - but for example...we have a general discussion group so I have one sticky post that has the links to all the threads on TV shows...so instead of having to search thru them all; they can simply click there and it will take them to that discussion...or; we have another where I collect the links to all the joke/quizzes/funny pic posts -- so any new members can simply click there if they're in the mood for something funny...
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 2:10 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• If you need addt'l help or instructions on how to copy the links and such - feel free to ask
    beachmamaof2