how often do you have sex?

I stop having sex when I was 6 months, i just don't have any desire for it and tired all the time and lack of sleep. Now i'm 7 and half months and no desire at all. I'm a little it might get too tight there when i deliever, what you think or doesn't matter?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I don't remember the exact month, but DH didn't want to have sex with me when I was pregnant. Bugged the crap out of me, even though sex isn't something we ever have a lot of (well, we did when we were trying to get pg). He was afraid it would touch the baby's head, LOL.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 9:51 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Just three times so far this pregnancy and I'm 6 months along. It's just too uncomfortable and painful and not worth it.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:52 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• my fiance couldn't keep his hands off of me up til the day i delivered...apparently it turned him on....anyway love you won't get tight. the vagina is like an elastic band, it can stretch as far as it needs to and then go right back to normal. make sure you research positions though and don't let them force you to give birth on your back
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 9:55 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• A lot more now that I'm pregnant! lol. But I'm only in my 1st trimester. Dh is turned on by me being pregnant for some reason.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 10:03 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• All the time.. We have 7 kids and DH was afraid to have sex with me when I was pregnant with the first 2 but now he's loooong past it. We have sex 3-4 times a week like always.
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 10:44 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I'm a very horny woman when I'm pregnant ALL of the time! lol. It all works out because my fiance has a fetish for pregnant women so he finds me being pregnant to be a turn on! lol.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:07 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Me being pregnant is a big turn-on for DH. Not that that's really changed the frequency but it's about 5 times a week.
    ksanders

Answer by ksanders at 11:14 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I'm not allowed to have sex until I'm 36wks but I might not even feel like it then.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:30 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• when i was pregnant i was having sex up until the 6 month then sometimes we just have oral sex but right now we have sex almost every couple of days and even than i might still get some even though its from me
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 11:44 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I haven't have sex in three days because lack of privacy since we are living with my sister until the 1st of october.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 11:52 AM on Sep. 25, 2010