Any good jokes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 AM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Here's a true story that will make you laugh. I went to a take out chinese restaurant and the guy behind the counter was kind of dark skinned like hispanics are. The other workers were pale like most chinese people. I asked if he was chinese and he said no. I asked if he was mexican and he said both. I said you look like both. He said excuse me. I said you look like you are mixed with both. He said, I didn't say both, I said Cambodian. True story.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 8:07 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I saw a sign the other day saying if you need help call 1800-Jesus, curious I called and .....................

They sent over a mexican with a lawn mower.
    Please no one get ethnic k, it's funny ya know Jesus..lol.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 10:56 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• If a big breasted woman works at hooters where does a one legged man work??? I HOP!! LMAO!!
    joken

Answer by joken at 1:29 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• What did the fish say when he ran into a cement wall??

DAM!!!!!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:29 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• How do you make a hanky dance, put a little boogie in it
    bunco

Answer by bunco at 3:06 AM on Jul. 3, 2008