Are you happy to know?

Are you happy to know about the different religions and beliefs on here, and that you can learn different things almost every day? I am, actually I have learned alot about different beliefs and religions, even though I have my own.

Freda01

Asked by Freda01 at 8:10 AM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Of course! I also feel that learning about each others religions and beliefs helps us to understand one another better. They can also act to help us become stronger in our own beliefs!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:24 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• He mama! :) I agree. I am strong in my faith in God but I do find different religions/beliefs to be interesting. They don't interfere at all in my faith and don't sway my belief in God. I find religion, in general, interesting.
    SKARISKARA

Answer by SKARISKARA at 8:17 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Hey, I am SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU ON HERE!!!!!!!!! I hope you are doing GREAT!!!!!!
    Freda01

Answer by Freda01 at 8:21 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• =) Things are fabulous! We are LOVING Germany!! I sent you a message last week I think. Hope things are going good for you and your family too!
    SKARISKARA

Answer by SKARISKARA at 9:56 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Yes. I won't lie: I was quite ignorant about certain beliefs before joining this site. It has taught me a lot about other religions, but it has also taught me more about my own. Many of the questions on here have caused me to look into my own faith for the answers. So, thanks CafeMom!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:58 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I already knew what to expect. I've been in the evangelizing ministry before and missions.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 11:25 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• i think i haven't really learned much but maybe i don't or haven't come into this section much but i have come to appreciate mine a whole lot more. when i see that some don't seem to believe in christ at all. yet they still come into this section.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:37 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• well it is a little bit confusing cuz everyone is explaining his religion from his point of view which may be wrong or not clear , i think it is better to look on the internet and read books .
    fire

Answer by fire at 2:02 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• What the heck does that mean Melody, I could assume, but that would be ignorant of me "when i see that some don't seem to believe in christ at all. yet they still come into this section"

Anonymous

• I am because as a damaged and battered idealist, I like to think that by learning about others' beliefs we can come to see that we are all pretty much the same no matter what we believe about god/religion and maybe that will spill over into our real lives.
    FrogSalad

Answer by FrogSalad at 8:29 AM on Oct. 24, 2008