What do you do when you are stressed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 AM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• workout
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 9:04 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Depends. If I'm stressed when it's night time and my daughter is asleep, I'll have a beer. If I'm stressed in the middle of the morning/daytime, I'll go smoke a cig or just take 5 minutes to myself...or I'll come on cafemom and vent. Venting is good =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• i take a shower. ha its the only place i can be alone. and the warm water is relaxing. i always feel refreshed afterward.
    IGotLuckyInKy

Answer by IGotLuckyInKy at 8:45 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• it depends on the time of day, sometimes i go for a walk or do yoga, sometimes i crochet, other times i call my grammy for a good vent, and late at night a good long bath in some bath salts is the BEST.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 9:55 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I play with my son. He's the best thing in my life, so playing with or snuggling with him always makes me remember that it'll all be okay & that, no matter how stressed I am, I'm still very blessed. If something's really bothering me & I need advice or need to vent, I call my Granny. She's the BEST at listening & giving great advice.
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 10:09 AM on Oct. 21, 2008