does any of your husbands spank you? adult content

my husband and i had a dis agrment this morring and he spank me like i was a 2 year old.dont get me wrong i got some good hits off to before and after.i all so told him off big time.sorry ass.now my back is in pain and so is my hip and i still mad as hell.what would you all do.and saying hes going to slap me if i dont shut up.i told him i would call the cops on his sorry ass .yhiers more 2 it help ?

ladybug36519

Asked by ladybug36519 at 10:03 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• there is a BIG difference between adult play and sex roleplaying, and consensual stuff liek that AND being grabbed and mistreated. Just because you may do stuff that is a bit offbeat or kinky does NOT, especially mean that you deserve to get whapped in the face or hit IN ANGER within daily life or arguments. So make that clear to him or yourself. I am separated and THIS was where I knew he had no clue and was horrible... he said i deserved the abuse because i must liek it because i play like that. i thought this was THE BIGGEST abomination and ruining of the special trust i woudl give him, and so i got out because he was getting bad, physically abusive. i wont make that mistake again. he totally fooled me and i was too naive but that is my nature, only i wont be a FOOL again. do what is right and fair. maybe you shoudl talk things out with him and tell him your likes and dislikes and maybe he'll get it. if not he should.
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 10:29 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Call the cops. That is abuse.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 10:04 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• call the cops......you dont need to be treated like that!
    tambam75

Answer by tambam75 at 10:11 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• My DH has never laid a hand on me, he wouldn't. That's abuse, and you need to get out of there.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:11 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Only when we play..........

Answer by older at 10:15 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I hope part of your plan for Monday includes getting friends/family in your corner for support, contacting an atty. to file a restraining order, making a plan of escape, even if it has to be a women's shelter for a while. There is always a way out- and it must be done to protect you and your children from further abuse!. Besides, if you call the cops on the weekend, he wont go before a judge til Monday! Time for you to get out. Good luck!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:35 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Call the cops. That is abuse.
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 10:42 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• If it's part of bedroom activities, it's fine. If you don't want to be treated like that, it's not fine. If my husband did that to me, we'd be out of here and his butt would be in jail (especially if I had reason to believe that it was going to be a repeat occurrence).
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 10:35 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• if i do that and he gets out of jail me and the kids have knoe where to go.it will only make it wrose on me. i know what iam going to do iam going to be on the phone monday when he at work.thanks ladys.
    ladybug36519

Comment by ladybug36519 (original poster) at 10:16 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• honey this is abuse.. I'd call the cops. And we'd be happy to help you and your kids if you take that step. PM me anytime.
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 10:55 AM on Sep. 25, 2010