Anyone else disgusted by this?

Are you tired of seeing privledged, well-off "starlets" wasting their $ on drugs & lawyers and throwing away opportunities that most of us can only dream about? Or how about the stars & athletes who get arrested for DUI? If I had that kind of $, I'd hire a sober driver! There's no excuse for these spoiled rotten brats' bahavior. What a waste!

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 10:22 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Entertainment

• These people are human too and have problems just like anyone else. Have you had a drug or alcohol problem and have tried to overcome it? It is not easy, it is the hardest thing you will have to do. The justice system needs to stop giving them breaks and punish them just like everyone else. When they are given 90 days in rehab, they stay 90 days in rehab. If they get 90 days in jail, they stay 90 days in jail.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:53 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I couldn't care less on what they do, what gets to me is the fact that they got off easy. They dont face the same jail time, ect.. They are treated like little F*ffing princes or princesses because they are "Stars"
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 10:29 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• i don't care what they do. When my kids see/hear about something like that, I use it as an opportunity to show them the consequences of bad behavior.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:29 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Unfortunately these people are human and make mistakes like everyone else, only their mistakes get to the media.

Answer by older at 10:26 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• You are absolutelyright!!!  Oh, but wait... if they go to rehab doesn't that release them from any responsibility from anything they have done?????    *sense extreme sarcasm*

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:28 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• i feel they are dumb to do that yes. you are right the SHOULD hire someone to drive them!!! that is the deal why havent i wondered why they didnt before? yes they waste their prestige by these things... but it shows that even if theyve risen to stardom, they may be troubled, wasteful selfish human beings. fame does not make them SMART! lol and many want the fast money and sex and clothes or ride on their family's fame... and dont want to better themselves because it came too easy maybe. it is baffling, i keep seeing lindsay lohan and i just shake my head with more and more embarrassment and disbelief for her. hwo is she goign to continue to act? whats more is i HATE these guys who are abusive and menacing, liek charlie sheen whom i used to like, and they just act liek they are a top tv actor and prance around liek they dont pick on women. wacky let me tell you. Sean penn used to mess up Robin Wright, Mel gibson, and more. gosh
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 10:38 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I couldn't care less on what they do, what gets to me is the fact that they got off easy
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 10:41 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Yes. Those situations just piss me off. Here all these "stars" get off so damn easy. But they still bleed red blood just the same as the rest of us.
    americanadian25

Answer by americanadian25 at 10:44 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• They will pay dearly for their mistakes.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:44 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• It's reasons like these that I don't idolize celebrities. There's regular people all over the world who are struggling with unemployment, poverty, etc etc who don't turn to drugs (there are some that do of course--and most likely the reason they are living in poverty). There is something about fame that just says "I'm rich, let me see how quickly I can get stupid."
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:14 AM on Sep. 25, 2010