Is there a shift happening?

Just reading the posts today it seems like there are less Obama supporters. Do you think people are shifting to other candidates? With Ayers, Wright, Davis, ACORN, share the wealth, etc., etc. I'm wondering if people are back to trying to decide who to vote for.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't think so. I think people are just getting tired of election crap. I really don't think that you can even rely on polls at this point. All there is left to do is wait and see.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I agree with anon. I think people are just starting to get tired of the same old thing every day.

Polls can give some indication, but they're not accurate either. Depends on which agency's polls you use, too, as some are Conservative or Liberal sources, so they're slanted one way or the other.

Couple of weeks, and it will be all over.
    MammaMiaMA

Answer by MammaMiaMA at 8:53 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• No, I don't think so either. If you're hearing less from Obama supporters it's probably because they are so tired of having to correct the same tired accusations over and over again.
    CluelessCarrie

Answer by CluelessCarrie at 8:54 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I hope people are starting to realize how awful Obama will be for our country!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I agree. It has to be tiring to constantly have to justify the associations and accusations of a candidate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• No. They are too far brainwashed at this point to think anything but hope and golden rainbows pouring from his ass to change their mind.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• OMG, I can only HOPE that people are seeing the light... without the rose colored glasses!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• No, we are just tired of banging our heads into walls.
    FiveofaKind

Answer by FiveofaKind at 9:26 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• OMIGOSH,I CERTAINLY HOPE SOOOO! If Obama wins....only the young will survive....and I am closer to the generation he doesn't give a rats ass about. And as far as raising taxes on small business owners? Their goes everything we want....sigh...no,I certainly hope Obama voters are reconsidering...
    starrsun

Answer by starrsun at 9:39 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Obama finally made it clear his socalistic plans for the country, and it aint pretty!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Oct. 21, 2008