I am still very much in love with the father of my child, but he does not want to deal with me anymore and is in love with anothe girl, How do I ease the pain and move on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Make sure you are getting child support. Be sure your life is busy so you don't have time to sit around and think what might have been. Get involved in volunteer groups, take classes, read.

Answer by Bmat at 10:59 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Love him enough to let him go..Make sure you are getting child support.
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 11:04 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Thank you for the posts. But I have been trying to get child support from him since my son was born but his father is slowing the process down by getting a paternity test and getting visitation. I have let him see my son whenever it is convenient for him, but he has made it very clear he doesnt want anything to do with me and it hurts. Im at my wits end
    msHenry0021

Answer by msHenry0021 at 11:32 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Love yourself enough to move on and take care of your child. If a man tells you that he doesn't want you and is seeing someone else, that's clue #1 to get your feelings in check so you can proceed to handle your business. I know its hard being in love with someone that doesn't love you back but you he may be doing you a huge favor by wanting to be with someone else.
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 1:10 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• take ur time and move on as u need to it took me 5 yrs to let go of my sons father...5 yers hiw first marriage & two more of my own kids later & a husband for my self b4 i could fully let him go everytime things got tough for either of us we went right back to each others arms our "comfort zone" dont think about what could have been think about the next door God has opened for you gl
    hiswifey0725

Answer by hiswifey0725 at 1:01 AM on Sep. 26, 2010