Who is your role model? and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 AM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Jesus. There is a whole book to refer to anything I am thinking about or struggling with that tells me who it should play out if I acted like him. All wives/mothers/women aren't able to role model effectively and I don't have one I particularly look up to. I want to be loving and forgiving above all else (that's what works for me to be happy) so Jesus has been the best role model for that.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 9:13 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• My aunt whom I live with is my role model if I have to choose someone. SHe's married, but got married after her first child was born, she graduated from college, so did her husband. They have a huge house and let me rent the basement. She and I have a lot in common. One thing is that we do not do what others want to to do, we do what we feel is right for us. Her marriage is very good, and she gives me pointers on life, relationships, pregnancy, finances and does it all without judging me. I love her dearly. It also helps that she's only 9 years older than I am. lol
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 8:05 AM on Jul. 2, 2008