please help adult content

we are ttc ....yesterday we had sex and today I am having a discharge and a little crampy and gassy. I think my last period was the 2nd or so which would put me ovulating on the 16th or so, unless I am off theres no way I could be pregnant is there??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Normal to have discharge after sex. The rest of the seamen can come out :)
    Its the 25th so, you ovulated almost 10 days ago. If you were pregnant, you would not have a period next month. I would wait until then.
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 11:20 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Only way to find out is take a test.
    With cramps it could be either a period coming or you're early stages of pregnancy. With gas that's just something you ate.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:20 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Counting days is not an accurate way to tell when you ovulate, unless you've tracked your cycle before and it never varies (and by tracking, I mean ovulation, luteal phase length, etc., not just from start date to start date, because that really tells you nothing). A 28-day cycle with a midpoint ovulation date is very rarely the case, so it's just as likely, if not more so, that you ovulated earlier or later than that. The only way to know is to chart your cycle, especially basal body temp (read Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler and check out FertilityFriend.com for helpful info). You also would not be having physical symptoms that soon after conception. You could ovulate much later than you thought, you could be about to start your period, you could be getting sick...but probably not pregnant.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:50 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Technically speaking, you could get pregnant no matter what time of the month it is. Realistically speaking, maybe not, but it is still a possibility. At this point, my best advice is not to think about it (as if that ever worked).
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 9:11 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• try a test in a week
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:29 AM on Sep. 28, 2010