what would your mother do?my mom would want to kick his but?

ladybug36519

Asked by ladybug36519 at 11:20 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• My mother would ask me if I hit him back. =/ thats her answer. & Of course I would defend myself & then call the cops on him.......
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 11:31 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• My mother won't do a thing about it. She was in abusive relationship after abusive relationship. When I was in one she never helped me, just kept saying I must be doing something wrong.
    If it was me and that was my son you better believe I would be kicking his ass AND CALLING THE POLICE. I know they won' do anything about a third party calling for domestic violence but at least it's known it may have happened.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:24 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• thank you hun.
    ladybug36519

Comment by ladybug36519 (original poster) at 11:25 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• OMG my parents are so mad and upset they are wordless they cant even speak to me., they also however havent helped me because they feel it is my choices that make this happen. i didnt choose for someone to become drunk and abusive during afetr marriage vows are said when they assure you they wont!! i am too naive but a smart woman. anyway yes they would probably want to do more. of course!
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 11:29 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Knowing my mother she'd just make excuses. Something that irritates the hell out of me. Any woman who stays in an abusive relationship is an idiot. There is always a choice. I don't care if you have to go live in a womans shelter. I don't care if your kids have to live with friends or relatives for awhile. I don't care if you have to send your husband to jail. Its worth it. No one deserves abuse. Your kids need out of an abusive home. Its your duty as a mother to insure that.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 11:36 AM on Sep. 25, 2010