can i store and use

my first urine for later? i screwed up my test and i have to buy another one. i'm buying the cheap dollar store test which worked for me last time when i got pregnant with my little girl. i'm paranoid about using anything other then first urine and i can't wait. has anyone done this and the result be accurate?

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 11:24 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• naw
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:28 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• No you can't it's better to use it right away. Just wait and do it when you get a chance.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:27 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I would wait, and just test again in the morning. I wouldn't store the urine.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:04 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I agree. Don't store it. I don't know how long the pregnancy hormones would stay stable enough to trigger the positive result in stored urine.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 9:08 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• yea i ended up buying new test and it came back negative. i wish i had paid attention to when my last period was so i would know when i was late. my memory is the worst too. so don't recall how long .
    melody77

Comment by melody77 (original poster) at 12:02 PM on Sep. 27, 2010