Does your child have an active imagination?

Mine will come up with the craziest stuff sometimes, that just makes me go "Do wha??" But I find it so endearing. I love when he uses his imagination.

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 11:44 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• Active isn't the word for it....DS is 2 and just this morning he's been a puppy, and a froggy, had two parties(we had to surprise his monkeys), we also fed and brought his monkeys to the potty. My other DS,11, had to make 2 potties for the monkeysor little guy wouldn't potty train.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 12:20 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• LOL...I've heard my fair share of crazy stuff from my kids. They keep me laughing, and I just love to see their zest for life and innocent thoughts before the cares of this world weigh heavy on them.
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 11:47 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• My daughter has a great one and I cant wait till my son starts putting his to use
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:49 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Very much so she has to entertain herself most of the time
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:56 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• my 5 year old just got done coloring a pair of my socks, an hour ago he built a fort there are no limits to his imagination and somethings I just have to laugh at where others would be mad as hell
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:26 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Me too! It's like a sign of innocence. Hell, I'm 40 and I still like to dream, kwim? I'm far from innocent of course, but it's something about having that childlike perception of reality at times that makes live worth living.
    thatgirl70

Comment by thatgirl70 (original poster) at 11:54 AM on Sep. 25, 2010