im always thirsty dont know what to do?

im about 9 weeks pregnant and my mouth is constantly dry, im like dying of thirst, i drink water and after awhile it grosses me out and i vomit, ive tried, orange juice, orange and pinapple, apple, juice, ive tried sweet tea, lemon tea , gaterade, my husband offered some sprite, sierra mist, and 7 up, but after so many drinks from it i get neasueated and throw it up and i get even thirstier, i tried crannberry grape juice, my mouth dried up even more. and food wise im ok, just wanting more fruits and veggies and the thought of grasy food makes me sick. i just want to know what i can do so i would be so thirtsty.

Snavarro08

Asked by Snavarro08 at 11:47 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Talk to your doctor.
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 11:49 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• try gateroade
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:50 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Being overly thirsty is a sign of gestational diabetes, but it's a little early for that. I would talk to your dr.

Answer by missanc at 12:17 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• its just that i cant keep my liquids down, food will stay but not liquids
    Snavarro08

Comment by Snavarro08 (original poster) at 12:20 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• try ice chips, i had this same thing when i went to hawaii and i had shaved ice and ice chips and it wa so refreshing! im still addicted to ice now!
    hotmommy420

Answer by hotmommy420 at 12:47 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I would call your ob and tell them what is going on because you might have GD. Try drinking gatorade too.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 3:33 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Hope you don't have gestational diabete bc that's one of the signs. It could be just one of the morning sickness, best is call your ob
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 8:30 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• i was like that...it will pass
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:33 AM on Oct. 6, 2010