Hows your weekend going so far?

Mine was going okay. its my SO's birthday weekend, i took him to a yankee game last night. we had a great seats and they were playing the boston red sox so it was exciting. THEN this morning we find out somebody went in to our car last night parked in our apt complex and stole a movie that we rented, a cord to play an ipod in the car and the ipod headphones. so now im PISSED. theres nothing to do about it either. & we think we know who it is too. a guy i know from growing up around here, hes staying here now, hes been in jail & is a druggie, just moved in 2 weeks & something gets stolen. been living here for 2 yrs and nothing like that has ever happened.

PURPULbutterfly

Asked by PURPULbutterfly at 11:59 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• mines not going good at all.
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 1:13 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• my weekend is going ok for now.sorry about ur loss and by the way good comeback for the yankees just wasnt enough they will get them today.had breakfast with the kids and made love to my hubby what more can i ask for
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 12:01 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Good so far. Registered for the NW OH Susan G Koeman race for the cure 5 k run tomorrow. Making beef stew and pumpkin pie for dinner. Now we are off to get the things to decorate our porch for the fall.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:23 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Great! I am getting spend time with my husband and my son will be back home from his nana and papa's house here in a lil while. Finally got some much needed sleep last night after my husband and I's walmart date night lol. Always seems we go to walmart on friday night for something. Plan to just relax today!
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 12:27 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• i bet it was him...druggies need to sell things to buy more drugs. so there's no camera's around there your manager could check out?

anyway, im feelings sorry for these pups my dog had cause she wont feed them anymore and its a constant change of blankets they sleep on, they are so dirty and messy and nobody gives them attention, im hoping someone will take them in to a new home!! other then that. i guess im going out with my sister tonight and someone who i was VERY mad at is trying to talk to me so thats good i guess
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:35 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• productive been cleaning all day so far and then i have a mid wife appt at 3 so long time and im going to get in the pool today sometime and relax
    pandapoo100

Answer by pandapoo100 at 1:19 PM on Sep. 25, 2010