Do you like your drivers license picture?

NOPE I wish could change mine....

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 11:59 AM on Sep. 25, 2010 in About CafeMom

• No!!! I was very pregnant when it was taken and I look chubby as hell! I really wish I could get a new one taken...this one is about 8 years old anyway.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 12:03 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I am! Im actually vry proud of mine. i kno alot of ppl hate theirs, but mine looks rly good. i always hoped they could just copy the same pic when i renew them. i havnt since i turned 21.
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 12:04 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Yes!! This is the first driver's license picture that I've actually been proud of. I've lost a lot of weight, my hair looked good... I just look nice. I am so proud of that picture, LOL.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 12:16 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• No but could care less. Not like anyone cares what I look like on it.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:17 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I do but it's getting rather old. I haven't updated it for years; I just keep renewing it.
    wishbearmom

Answer by wishbearmom at 12:22 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I was wearing a zip-up sweatshirt with a tank top that day - it was hot in the DMV so I unzipped the hoodie a bit. When I got my pic, I noticed that I was showing a lot of cleavage. Nice. I can't wait to get it retaken.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:37 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Just took a new one recently when I got married and it's halfway decent. Hated the other one. Although I loved being as thin as I was when I took that one, the picture came out looking like I was a meth addict or something, too skinny with long thin hair LOL
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 12:59 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• the reason I asked this question was because I was pulled over for tints on my window. The officer asked me if that was me on my license, I said, "yes" He said said well you look better now than you do on your licence. I was so surprised that he even said that. I still dont know if Im offended or its a good thing that he said i look better now.... LOL. I was actually going through morning sickness at the time my license picture was taken so I look a mess.
    rosesrred1

Comment by rosesrred1 (original poster) at 1:17 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• omg no...look like something hit me in the face....lol
    by the way the officer should have not made that comment although it was a compliment
    Ladyblue38

Answer by Ladyblue38 at 1:34 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Not my last one, the ones before that came out great though.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 1:59 PM on Sep. 25, 2010