How do you manage to not cause bodily harm to someone you have high distaste for and HAVE to see alot?

There is a certain other who I would love to cause harm to but at the same time I don't I think of my children first. How do you help yourself not harm another? I mean I would not remove the person cause of my own selfish greed. They however dont give to shakes about it themselves which makes it even harder to not want to hurt the other person of whom I speak.

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 12:31 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Health

• I don't because of my kids. if i did i would go to jail. and what good would that teach my girls. believe me after what i learned of my mil and how much she hates me and her granddaughters and how she tried to get hubby to abandon me and take the kids and give them to people she doesn't even like. i would love to wring her neck but then it makes me as bad as her. so I avoid her and my kids no longer have any contact with a grandma who hates them. At least their grandma my mom loves them and their grandpa and they know mommy does to. i feel so sad that they figured out how she felt about them long ago.
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 4:40 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• There is a girl I work with that used to my daughter's godmother, but has recently tried to get me fired. The only reason I haven't hurt her is because I would lose my job and then there would be no way for me care for my daughter.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 12:47 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I would love nothing more than to beat the hell out of the person who was selfish and killed 3 of my closest family members. I just have to remove myself or I will jump on her and beat her until someone removes me off her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Wll i HAVE to live with my SIL. we dont get along at all. i have tryed but she keeps doing things like stealing from me and i keep catching her in lies and who really wants to be friends with that? I think you have to have something to look forward to...like my SIL has done so much damage to my family over the years im seriously considering a harrasement order. Now, i cant do that right now because i live with her...i MAY do it when i move into my remodeled house.

you have to have something to look forward to doing to the other person if that person is causing that much stress on you and your family. hubby might not like it, but you have to do what it takes to take care of your family you made. you cant have others destroying your family like that.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:50 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Oh and so you guys dont think it is my husband..... lol sorry it is my ex fiance who is death on foot!
    agriffinmom4

Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 12:52 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• You just keep reminding yourself that they are not worth loosing your children or hurting your children.

You in jail does them no good. If he is their father, It just hurts them and thats not what you want to do.

A single punch might make you feel better though..LOL...
    tiger_tatted1

Answer by tiger_tatted1 at 1:03 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I wouldn't want someone to cause harm to me, therefore, I will not cause harm to them.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 9:11 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Also, if I feel that a person is that much of a destructive factor to me or that I dislike to a great extent, I do everything possible not to have to see, hear or be around that person.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 9:12 PM on Sep. 25, 2010