Do you use personal lubricants?

I am interested in which one you use. What if any stimulation dose it provide? Where did you get it? What is the name? Approximately dose it cost? What is the worst one you have experimented with? (Why as well can be included in the question.)

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 12:34 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• we brought the KY his and hers tubes, My DH refused to try the his but I liked the hers. Warm, tingly, nice. I personally LOVE lube although I've never actually "needed" it. My husband hates the stuff, the feel and smell and mess.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:44 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Don't really need it unless were doing something that normally doesn't come with its own lubrication. ;)

Almond oil smells nice. Its one of my favorites but have to get it online or in a porn store. KY is probably the next best.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 12:45 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I use (not we) KY, buy it in any drugstore for about 5-6 $ . I want to try Zestra.
    Ladyblue38

Answer by Ladyblue38 at 12:46 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I have also used the KY his and hers. My husband and I both tried and it was nice. I really do not need lubricant much so we keep a small bottle of a cheap brand on hand just in case. If you have questions about lubricant I would go to a Castle mega store or Fascination's if they have them in your city. They can defiantly help you with questions.
    PhoenixAvonRep

Answer by PhoenixAvonRep at 12:52 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• awww thats ok was just wondering what everyone else uses and thinks I mean we def. dont need it we just add it to the party :) for the extra oomph know what I mean? no better way to find out than other women :)
    agriffinmom4

Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 12:55 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• ky yours and mine.. hubby doesnt like his but the one for the women really makes things alot more pleasurable:)14$ at walmart
    mayo9mommy

Answer by mayo9mommy at 1:20 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• don't need any sorry i am no help
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 5:01 PM on Sep. 25, 2010