Who do you dislike most in the world?

I loath my ex he is the scorn of my endurance and or entity. I mean I would so get rid of him if my children did not love him sooo much!

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 12:38 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• my sister for assulting me, mom comes in a close second for trying to convince me that it 'never really happened- claims I fell into a chair' - even the ER nurses said 'only if the chair jumped up and ran into many times. '

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• being sick and unhealthy..... my mother in law .... and feeling like life is passing me by
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:40 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Myself for being so stupid to let my husband take advantage of me....and some of my neighbors.
    Ladyblue38

Answer by Ladyblue38 at 12:42 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• A lady in the community. Excuse me, a woman. She is no lady. She wanted.........I'm not really sure what she we wanted, but she told anyone who would stand still that I was having an affair with her husband. The thing that tore through me was her husband just stood there looking all down trodden and let her do it. I just kept my mouth shut. I didn't respond other than to say I had heard the same rumor. My husband was really good about the whole thing. She eventually was proven, by her own words, to be a liar. Yet, she now insists I ruined her life. Luckily, there is nothing she can say I said about/against her because I didn't say a word. That was a hard thing to do too.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:43 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• That's a toughie. I'm torn between Child abusers and people committing genocide in other countries.

Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 12:44 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Myself :(
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 12:39 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• right now its my husband!!!!!!!!!!
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 12:40 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• chocolatluver you should always love yourself I love you! (even though I am not hella close to you, you need others to tell you they love you. Or at least support you. Both of which I am offering to you)
    agriffinmom4

Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 12:41 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• That's sweet of you agriffinmom4 :) I'm working on it..thank you!
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 12:48 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• EVERYONE...LOL BUT MAINLY MY EX HUSBAND CUZ HIS AN ASS HOLE...THAT PICKED HIS NASTY TRICK OVER HIS KIDS...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 1:22 PM on Sep. 25, 2010