What do you do to spen quality time with your children?

We do, do lots of things together but I am interested in finding something new to do what do you do for fun quality time with your child(ren)

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 12:42 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• My hubby cooks with the kids (he's a chef) a lot... they LOVE to learn things! I like to watch :)
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 8:38 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• For the most part, we do things she wants to do. Reading, crafting (I'm teaching my toddler how to crochet because she's interested and it will build motor skills), coloring, playing at the park, making dinner. Just life. And we cuddle a lot.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 12:51 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• my daughter is 2 months and we were just dancing to michael jackson music for about 45 minutes
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:44 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• my daughter and I make silly youtube videos, dance, sing, teaparties.

My son and I work on his schoolwork alone and without interruption, read, work on his bible verses, color, bake, all sorts of stuff

and once a month or so we stay up crazy later with popcorn, a movie, and snuggling.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:47 PM on Sep. 25, 2010