How long did it take you...... adult content

To go pee normally? I mean from all the stress your lower area went through when you gave birth? I have found that I have been having trouble occasionally to make it to the bathroom...... like out of nowhere I have to go and go now! I am getting frustrated cause I have to literally run and it has been two months since I have had my last child. Dose this question make sense?

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 12:44 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Health

• I didn't have that problem personally, but I've also heard that Kegels help. They strengthen your pelvic floor muscles, which is what you use to stop the urine flow. Best way to figure out what muscles to work is to try to stop the flow of urine as you're going.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:39 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• It took me awhile, Kegals helped quite a bit. If it continues, you should talk to your OB about it, there are several different treatment options (if needed).
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:46 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I'm not sure exactly, but I had the same problem and it went away. I think it took about 8 weeks.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 12:46 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Maybe even a little long than that
    Namaste17

• I havent had this problem..Sorry,.

Good Luck!
    tiger_tatted1

Answer by tiger_tatted1 at 12:57 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• i was peeing normally right afterward. had no problems at all, i went back to peeing 3 times a day like i usually did...i didn't do a single kegal while pregnant either
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:49 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Definitely something to talk to your doctor about, but kegels should help. Do them all the time. There really is no such thing as too many kegels.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:19 PM on Sep. 25, 2010