What do you do when there is nothing else to do?

I am not sure yet if we are going any where today. The weather is very windy but I am not trying to be locked up in the house with four kids..... maybe I can no I was gonna say bring them to the mall but that would not work out well at all lol maybe the park but it is windy.... I don't know. What perhaps would be good to do indoors? where do you go or what do you do? I have an almost eight year old, almost five year old, a 17 month old and a 2 month old.... help!!!

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 12:58 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• Take them out in the wind...nothing wrong with a little fresh air. If it gets to be too much for them, they'll let you know!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 1:37 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• How about some baking with the kids?
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 1:01 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• When it's too hot here we either stay in and play games or go some place like Monkey Joe's so they can bounce that energy out! lol I agree with the pp, wind isn't going to hurt them (unless it's cold where you are-it's still in the 90's here lol)
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 2:39 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• You could always go fly kites!
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 8:34 PM on Sep. 25, 2010