what are all of you momma's doin today to enjoy your saturday?

me, i cleaned the whole house today. something i never do lol. and did all the laundry. in a little bit we're going grocery shopping, and if the weather holds out maybe the pool. also put up some fall decorations today :-)

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 1:02 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• taking my DD out to 'fairytale town' with my sister and mom. shes only 3 weeks old, its her first time gettting out really. im excited but nervous!
    hotmommy420

Answer by hotmommy420 at 1:03 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• i am cleaing the house right now im cleaning up the laundry room and then im grocery shopping with at least my girls then im coming home and having the kids play in the back yard or maybe the pool if its warm enough lol and then midwife appt at 3 pm coming home cleaning more and cooking supper (sheppards pie and broccoli with cheese) and some lemon bars for dessert...ive been craving that meal all week then im putting kids and myself to bed so i will be rested for church in the morning
    ~melanie~
    pandapoo100

Answer by pandapoo100 at 1:16 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• The house needs cleaning..The laundry(already clean) needs to be put away...the grass needs mowing...Groceries are needed...

3week old, 5 yr old, and 10 yr old need care...

Other than the kids being cared for I dont know what will get done...

I know Im taking a nap in about 2 minutes since my 3 week old kept me up all night...

Good Night..Lol..
    tiger_tatted1

Answer by tiger_tatted1 at 1:06 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• not a thing so for.
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 1:12 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Cleaned the house and basement and now washing clothes to bring to Plato's closet ... hopefully I will make some cash!!! .... Oh and my DD is dumping water out of her sippy cup and making a mess :)
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 1:12 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• staying at home while the hubby is outside doing whatever. i want to go somewhere but the little one is taking a nap. i wish i could.
    HeatherMacon

Answer by HeatherMacon at 1:17 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Studying....woop dee doo
    iluvmm09

Answer by iluvmm09 at 1:17 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I am cleaning my house, not exactly enjoyable. I was going to go to a local wine festable, with DH but he had to work. I'm still hopeing that he gets done early enough to go for a while
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 1:18 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• DEALING WITH HIS BABY MAMA...FUN FUN FUN =/
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 1:20 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Not much...I have a slight cold and my sinuses are acting up. I'd like to take her to Rite Aid, as they are having a good sale on Huggies diapers. Then we might head to the mall.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 1:35 PM on Sep. 25, 2010