Do you agree???

My SO went into my purse and took something without asking when I was sleeping (money) Is that not messed up? Isn't that a "Golden rule" you don't ever go into a woman's purse unless you get permission.... On top of that he went out last night while I was at work and when I called him there was a girls voice I heard why he was driving, IN MY CAR!!!!

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 1:26 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Yeah, no one is supposed to touch a purse or wallet witout permission. Talk to your SO about it adn the girl.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 1:28 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• ooo i'd have some questions for him!!! my husband doesn't even go into my purse without asking, he knows its a forbidden zone! ask him if you're allowed to go in his wallet without asking. seriously though he needs to learn BOUNDARIES. im sure you'd have been okay with it if he just asked!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:28 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• OHHHHH WOW...WELL THE PURSE IS A GOLDEN RULE THAT THEY JUST LOVE TO CROSS...I DONT REALLY CAREIF HE NEEDS IT THEN ITS FINE HIS NOT GONNA TAKE ALL MY MONEY OR STEAL FROM ME...BUT THE GIRL IN THE CAR THAT SOME F**K UP SHIT...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 1:29 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• dam does not sound good.yes its wrong for him to go in to your pruse.
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 1:31 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I don't care if my hubby goes into my purse, and as for taking money out of it we share all money in this house so it wouldn't be a big deal. It would be the girl in the car last night I would be concerned with.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:33 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• My husband and I freely go through each other's wallets (purse in my case when I use one).

For us. Neither of us see a reason why those things are off limits without permission.

If it is something that you both have agreed that he needs to ask first. Then that's an issue that needs to be discussed. He needs to be reminded that the agreement was made that he would ask you before going into/gettting anything out of your purse. And that it is a sign of lack of respect if/when he does not hold up his end up mutual agreements that have been made. And reaffirm with him that, he is not to go into your purse (much less take anything out) without you permission. Add in there, that you uphold your end, that you do not go through his wallet/pants pocket (however he carries stuff around.. lol) without his okay. That way there is no confusion that it goes both ways. So he can't cop out on it.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:34 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• The purse thing woulnd't bother me. My hubby and I get money from each other. I go in his wallet with out asking and he goes in my pocket book with out asking, doesnt' bother either one of us.

I WOULD definitly question the girl. That would bother me and I would want answers NOW
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 1:34 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Oooo... I'ld totally kick his butt. My husband doesn't go in my purse even with permission, he wouldn't be able to find what he's looking for anyway. Oh, and he would totally lose all privileges to my car if I heard a female on the phone while he was driving in my car. Nope, you just don't do that stuff, not with me.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 1:37 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I always run out of space.. Curse of being long winded.. LOL

The issue with the girl.

That would be my problem. Damn the purse.. But hearing a woman in my car with my husband while I was at work would be an issue. Unless I knew who it was, what was going on, and the 2 of us had discussed it before hand.

If you have no idea what was going on, no discussion was had. Then one needs to be had now. I would be addressing this with him immediately.. The purse and the money.. Would be issues that could and would seriously take a back burner to the girl in the car.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:40 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I don't care if my hubby gets into may purse. I am not hiding anything in there. However, the girl in the car thing, I would be asking a lot of questions about.
    A.Perry

Answer by A.Perry at 1:47 PM on Sep. 25, 2010