Do you love your in-laws? I do, and I lucked out on mine. Are there any lucky people with great and wonderful in-laws?

Svetlana98usa

Asked by Svetlana98usa at 1:38 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• i love mine. they are great! of course they get on my nerves if i'm around them too much, but so does anyone else.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:40 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• me...mine are incredible...his parents have become my parents and his sisters have become my sisters
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:40 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Mine have their good & bad times, but I definitely feel fortunate to have such caring and for the most part nice inlaws. :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 1:41 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Of course I love them. They can drive me crzy, but I love them. They are my family now.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:41 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• It's not that I don't like my SO's mom...I just choose not to talk to her very much at all. She has caused a lot of problems in my relationship with my SO, and after giving her the cold-shoulder for almost a year, we have kinda sorta started talking again (but not much). I like it that way. The more that woman stays out of my business, the better.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 1:43 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• My husband has great inlaws. *wink* =P Seriously though... my parent are CRAZY about my husband and he loves them too. More of a parents to him than his own were/are to him. My mom brings him soup and takes care of him when he's sick and I am working, My dad suprises him with new tools that he leaves on his tool bench when he knows hubs has a project coming up that might need that tool. Hubs and dad booth took time off of work when the other's house needed a new roof on. I love that they like each other so much. Just sucky that he had such crummy parents and our kids have them for crummy grandparents :P
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 1:47 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I love mine, but they have their moments, and right now I'm really not too happy w/ my MIL.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:48 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I did....they passed away 15 years ago, 20 years ago....but while they were alive, they were wonderful in-laws. I was so fortunate. My children were lucky to have them as loving Grandparents too.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:48 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I love my in-laws...And my MIL's side of the family, they are fantastic (I have yet to meet my FIL's side). We had some problems a couple of years ago when we decided to move in together before we were married (got into a very heated emailing fight, LOL), but in the end FIL said that anyone that would stand up to him like that (even though it was email) he could respect, and I think that they finally started to see why we wanted to live together before we got married, so they came around.

But now...they are awesome and I absolutely LOVE them!
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 1:49 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Love mine! They are the only people that I will allow to watch my son.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 1:50 PM on Sep. 25, 2010