could someone really be able to "read" the future

does anyone think or have an experience where someone was able to read your past or predict the future

mrsmostafa

Asked by mrsmostafa at 2:12 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When I was in the Army, one of my friends was reading me tarot cards just for fun, and he said within a week a would meet a very emotionally-charged woman. Two days later a girl was moved to our company who literally sat and BAWLED her eyes out for three or four hours a day. She was super depressed and wanted out of the Army NOW, and we ended up becoming friends.

Not sure if that's a good example, but I think it's a little spooky :P
    charliebean

Answer by charliebean at 2:31 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• sure- me myself and I.
    shake someones hand, then I sense or know stuff about them- say the twin towers coming down a few weeks before it happened. I thought for sure I must have been seeing LONG into the future, thinking I was seeing the day that they would tear them down. Didn't see the planes flying into them.
    See things that are like videos in my head of the future all the time.

just something you are born with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• i layed out my cards about a week ago and it showed a big move the week we are moving 1000 miles from here, and me having a baby on the week i'm due. i thought that was a little strange.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:35 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• no only God knows the future
    friendofJesus

Answer by friendofJesus at 2:36 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I am not a believer in "reading" the future. Plus, if it were true, I wouldn't want to know - good or bad.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:45 PM on Sep. 25, 2010