So yesterday i got home from the store and my house smelled like somthing got burnt. never crossed my mind to look in the microwave. but come to find out our roommate got drunk and put a piece of pizza in my microwave and went back in his room and passed out. This piece of pizza was burnt to a crisp, completely burnt black. How on earth do you burn something that bad in the microwave. The inside of my microwave is all nasty now to. I thought the only thing that burned in the microwave was popcorn. So how long do you think it could of been in there to burn like that?Answer Question
Answer by LexsiesMommy at 9:43 AM on Oct. 21, 2008
Answer by navywifemomkoch at 11:03 AM on Oct. 21, 2008
Answer by jodi205 at 11:44 AM on Oct. 21, 2008
Answer by beachmamaof2 at 2:05 PM on Oct. 21, 2008
Next question overall
(Babies (0-12 months))
Did your milk come back in after not breastfeeding for months?