How long do you think it takes to burn pizza in the microwave?

So yesterday i got home from the store and my house smelled like somthing got burnt. never crossed my mind to look in the microwave. but come to find out our roommate got drunk and put a piece of pizza in my microwave and went back in his room and passed out. This piece of pizza was burnt to a crisp, completely burnt black. How on earth do you burn something that bad in the microwave. The inside of my microwave is all nasty now to. I thought the only thing that burned in the microwave was popcorn. So how long do you think it could of been in there to burn like that?

mybabychunk

Asked by mybabychunk at 9:30 AM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Food & Drink

• maybe he or she put in on for like 10 minutes or more lol
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 9:43 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• had to be 15min or more.. i microwave pizza for 5 min and its done if it was frozen and whole... but a single slice oh my...

navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 11:03 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• you can burn anything in the microwave ask my kids but it had to be in there for awhil to burn like that
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:44 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• LOL - the real Question should be - how long til the smell is completely gone??
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 2:05 PM on Oct. 21, 2008