anyone know of a healthy- natural way to get lotssssss of energy?

trying to avoid tons of caffein and sugar. I seen to just be dragging here lately!

-teresa4

Asked by -teresa4 at 9:42 AM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Health

• exercise!!! it gets the blood moving and wakes you up nice!!
    sunmoonstars

Answer by sunmoonstars at 9:44 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• it could be your adrenals... i'm an herbalist message me if you want some healthy suggestions you can get from your local health food store!
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 9:44 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Exercise! You should try going on a jog or a brisk walk every day. At first, you don't want to go when tired, but after about 5 minutes it starts to feel ok. Drink lots of water along with that and your energy levels will come up.
    cdgoldilocks

Answer by cdgoldilocks at 9:44 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Good nutrition, exercise, plenty of water and rest. Taking a multivitamen and mineral supplement is very important because the majority of us don't eat right all the time.
    Email me and I will tell you where you can get the best supplement which is shown to be over 9 times more soluble than leading brands sold in stores. Solubility is the key to absorption! These are guaranteed to give you more energy!
    Jane@SmartMomsTeam.com
    SmartMomsTeam

Answer by SmartMomsTeam at 1:35 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Hello, Hope your having a great day! I'm on a mission to help moms be more healthy!
    Are You Trying To Lose Weight Or Just Want To Be More Healthier the Natural Way? Need more energy? Check out my profile..
    Have a blessed weekend!
    ~hugs~
    Jen

uniquecandle27

Answer by uniquecandle27 at 8:34 AM on Jan. 16, 2009