uh oh!! adult content

i think i really messed up &crossed the line with my husband...we have been fighting & having money problems...well things have gotten so stressful i have even questioned his loyalty & honesty...i know my husband loves me & does the best he can..but when it comes to the bedroom there is room for improvement...threw all the fighting & back & forth I throw his lack of stamina in his face...well since then he hasnt hardley spoke a word to me...and now im affraid of what he may do in return for me hurting his pride...how can i fix this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• talk to him about it. say you are sorry. dont yell anymore, it will only make things worse.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:57 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Apologize, apologize, apologize. Then give him a littl time to get over it and forgive you. That was a huge blow. It will take some time for him to forgive you.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:57 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Sit down and communicate all your issues with each other.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:02 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Everyone says things hurtful in the heat of an argument. All you can do is apologize. It may take him a while to get over i. Men are very sensitive when he comes to things in the bedroom and when the person they love says something hurtful they take it to heart. Yu have to give him time as well.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:04 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Giving him a good BJ wouldn't hurt either.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 3:07 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• My thoughts.

Yeah, throwing that in his face would have been crossing a line in my relationship. Stress, bickering & fighting can and do affect a man's sexual performance and drive just like it does a woman. It would be a low blow for my husband to throw lack of sexual desire in my face during stressful times full of fighting and bickering, it would be the same if I did it. Fighting and stress in a relationship greatly affects the sexual performannce and even desire, of those in that relationship.

If things aren't satisfactory or if they are lacking in the sex department. Then I would address those issues as is. I would not throw other issues into it. I would get to the heart of what was causing the issues in the sex department and then do my best to work with my husband to improve our sex life. It takes working together to improve a couples sex life.

Cont.. Below
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:10 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• When it comes to fighting about money. And believe me. My husband and I did more than our fair share during the first 10 years of our marriage. Now at 25 years it's not something we fight about or stress about at all really.And that's not just due to an improvement in financial circumstances, it's due to a change in our attitudes and how we view money issues. We learned and accepted. That all the fighting in the world doesn't change our situation. We can fight about money from dusk til dawn. But it doesn't change the situation. Fighting about it doesn't suddenly make money appear in our account, and it doesn't suddenly make our money woes go away. lol. Only calm rational discourse, and working together handles our money woes. Fighting against one another just makes them worse.

We learned that we have to work together to face those woes and fix them. Not fight and work against each other.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:14 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Apologize for being spiteful and mean it.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 3:33 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Yup, I'd be very quick to apologize and blame it on hormones or something but do it quick. Every minute you wait is a minute he hurts more.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:11 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• i'm not sure you can. i told my ex about his sexual prow less and he couldn't perform any better then before which really wasn't bad. i just wanted to hurt him. which it did in so many ways. i think you really nailed him hard this time. lie if you have to. it's great honey i just really wanted to hurt you and then give him make up sex.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:28 PM on Sep. 25, 2010