Adult Novelty Consultants!

How is your business going? I attended my first party this past weekend and had a blast!! Then when I found out you can make 30% - 50% of your sales??!! WOW!! The person who did this party said she makes on average $300 - $400 per party!! Again, WOW!! I'm seriously thinking of doing this, what are your thoughts and/or advice?? Thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Money & Work

• I did it... But didn't make any money. It costs a good bit to get in to with most companies and you have to book parties or you don't make any money. If you can't book you don't earn... Personally after about 6 weeks of all my friends having parties I ran dry. I put more money in to the parties than I made... But that was me. If you get in with a company like that make sure you can place individual orders and that you get a website. That may help you make some income in between parties.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:41 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• There are certain things you should look for in a romance company. Each company is different, and you need to know how to read between the lines. I studied them all, before going with the top romance company. If you PM me, I can give you more detail about what to look for in a company.

I have a successful Passion Parties business and a team of consultants that I train and support. It allows me to stay home with my family, I make great money, I love what I do, and I love helping other women. I work about 1-2 hrs a day Mon-Fri around my schedule, and do one party on a weekend night which takes up about 3-4 hours of my time. This is a really flexible way to earn extra income or start a new career.

Hope this helps!

Sandra

Sandra124

Answer by Sandra124 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• My advice is to go for it! I am so glad I did. It is truly the best company I could join, and the only thing I ever have tried that I made money at. If you have questions contact me privately for the true facts. Our kit sale ends Oct 31st

. www.slumberpartiesbypolly.com

romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 6:05 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I do Pure Romance parties. The company has been here for over 15 years! I work weekends and you can easily pick your own schedule! I dont worry about daycare or anything. I make on average anywhere from $100-600 a week!Feel free to message me with any ?s you might have!

jennamilander.pureromance.com
    myspace.com/jenna4pureromance
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 3:43 PM on Oct. 22, 2008