Could this be my mucus plug? adult content

I think I'm losing my mucus plug...I'm going to describe it and you tell me what you think...this is really gross sorry but it is a sticky, almost hard white-yellowish discharge that is coming out in small clumps. Could this be it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes it could be.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 3:23 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• yes it very well could be but just because your losing your mucus plug doesn't mean your going into labor right away :)
    Sami_lue87

Answer by Sami_lue87 at 3:24 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• The mucus plug often looks like a jelly-like chunk (snot like) of discharge that is clear, slightly pink, or tinged with a small amount of blood. Sometimes, instead of a jelly-like chunk, in some women the mucus plug looks like stringy mucus or a sticky discharge. So I would say this would be yours coming out but I would NEVER take anyones word for it, I would contact your OBGYN to confirm and update what is happening. Best of luck and congratulations!!
    MeGirl04049

Answer by MeGirl04049 at 3:24 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• i agree with the other mamas, it could be but you never know...
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 3:26 PM on Sep. 25, 2010