What are your worst habits?

Mine: I pick my cuticles, I fall asleep driving, crack my knuckles

StarrMom2Xander

Asked by StarrMom2Xander at 10:09 AM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I procrastinate! BIG TIME! I like to watch the daytime soaps on CBS... I never really get to anymore, because it's always on cartoons now. : ( Umm... other bad habits... Oh, I tend to let the mail pile up in a little stack on the counter until my hubby freaks out about it, THEN I'll sort through it & throw away the junk, etc.
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 10:16 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• People say I'm to negetive..And I don't smile enough

Answer by louise2 at 10:17 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I smoke cigarettes, I wait till the last minute on stuff because I like the rush I get of having to get things done soon, I twist or twirl my hair, I always stay in the lane I will turn in, even if I am behind a slow car...drives my family crazy. I spend to much money on purses, computer games and video games...trust me it's a HABIT!!! haha
    stayhomemom22

Answer by stayhomemom22 at 10:50 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I am a compulsive cleaner. It drives my husband crazy. I mostly can't stand the thought of my son walking around and playing on a dirty floor, so that is where it is the worst....and I hate hate hate dirty dishes in the sink. (you would think that my husband would like that about me?? At least our house is always clean.) Oh, and I am a closet smoker. The only person that knows is my husband!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I smoke, I crack my knuckle, I curse like a sailor. lol
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 11:09 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• lol Dark Princess 2..... When I read your answer, I saw "I smoke crack" at first! Whew....

I smoke, I drink wine (a glass) almost every night, and beer sometimes, swear, and procrastinate.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:57 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Anon at 952- I think you could do wonders at my house lol. I smoke and procrasrinate.
    mykidsrock77

Answer by mykidsrock77 at 2:39 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I smoke.. I hate it....
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:04 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• oh and I am OCD ....hate that too
    mamakirs

• its saying WHATEVER!! I started it to annoy my husband now I cant stop Its even getting on my daughters nerves and mine but I cant seem to quit..
    homemom1620

Answer by homemom1620 at 8:59 PM on Oct. 21, 2008