What is your favorite thing?

Oprah has a list of her favorite things ...what is one of yours?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 AM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• BINGO. There are people of all ages and interests. It's not just old people. I love it because everyone has their own opinion and you can join in on conversations or make aquaintances with the person you are sitting beside. I don't win all the time but its the one place I can goto without anyone I know bothering me because its my own place of "peace".
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 8:00 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• My clay work.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 10:50 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I love to read, paint, crochet & take photographs. I wish I had time for all of it.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 2:45 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• My favorite things are my Bible, my computer, my sewing machine, and my front porch swing!
    MommaK2007

Answer by MommaK2007 at 4:12 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• i love to read but i have a 2 yr.old and 1 yr. old so i dont read much cause when i get into a book i dont want to put it down and when you hav kids we all know they come first. i also love the internet.
    mommycs

Answer by mommycs at 1:18 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• MY FAVORITE THINGS ARE DVR, FLIP FLOPS,MY COMPUTER , TAKING PICTURES
    JENVIHTELIC

Answer by JENVIHTELIC at 1:34 AM on Jul. 5, 2008