Second time moms when did you fell the baby move?

I am a lil over 15 weeks and swear I've felt the baby move for a couple weeks now but only here and there. I was woundering when I will feel the baby kick?

TPT420

Asked by TPT420 at 4:09 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• about 17 weeks maybe sooner
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:14 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• With my second child, it was around 17 weeks, and even later on with my third....I think it has to do with your weight, and how big your child is.
    Stephanie L.

Answer by Stephanie L. at 4:17 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• 14 weeks
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 4:20 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I agree with Stephanie but it also has to do with the placement of the sac, if it is behind the baby you'll feel movement sooner than if it is in front.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 4:21 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• 11 weeks. The doctor thought I was nuts until he saw the baby moving on the ultrasound
    zoeysmom331

Answer by zoeysmom331 at 4:24 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I actually felt my 2nd later than my first, I think around 16 weeks, but I don't remember for sure. I just remember that my first baby was bouncing all over the place in all of his utrasounds and I felt him very early, I felt like he was doing gymnastics in there near the end of my pregnancy. Both of my next two babies were completely still in their ultrasounds, or maybe they would occasionally twitch an arm, and I felt them a few weeks later than my first, they also stayed calm later in my pregnancy too. This has nothing to do with your question but my 2nd and 3rd went overdue and my first was 2 weeks early, and I wonder if all of that activity made a difference.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 4:35 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• about 5 months, but mine was twins lol, so one was at 5 months the other one was 5 1/2 months lol
    mama408

Answer by mama408 at 6:21 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• At around 8 weeks I felt flutters. Then around 12 weeks I felt movement. Around 18 weeks I felt consistent movement but still nothing strong and not all the time. Now I'm 24 weeks and I feel kicks and punches a lot.
    nicenround

Answer by nicenround at 6:53 PM on Sep. 25, 2010