What is the correct way to wear a bandana?

I remember once when I was little my cousin came overhand she had one on only she wrapped it around her head like she folded it long ways then put it on, dad saw her and asked her what was wrong with her did she have a headache...lol we laughed and laughed butshe never wore it again. I kind of like the style where you can drape it over your front of ur head and tie it at the back of head but that look does not look good on me bc I don't like the way my ears stick out...lol I might just do it here at home but never out in public :/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Check with 1978 or with Tupac.. :).. sorry.. I couldn't resist! I've never been able to pull off a bandana other than as part of curtains when my ds wanted to be a cowboy when he was 2 (where I also used toy cowboy holsters and guns as curtain tie backs.. lol)
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 11:18 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I think there is no correct way to wear it. I say people can wear it how ever they want.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:15 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Ah not sure./ you could always google or youtube it
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:53 AM on Oct. 5, 2010