What kind of activities do you do with your infant during the day? night?

navajomama7

Asked by navajomama7 at 4:18 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It depends on how old your baby is. With my five-month old, I play in the floor with her, peek a boo, take her outside to look at flowers, let her play with towels, and she loves her Baby Einstein exersaucer.
    Stephanie L.

Answer by Stephanie L. at 4:20 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Jack is only 2 months old so he mostly just sleeps.  When he's awake he lays on the floor and sometimes I sit with him and make faces at him (he's just starting to smile and stuff).  I talk to him while I do my chores or play on the computer.

The other kids read to him or play with him.  I don't do a whole lot.  I don't believe my kids need to be entertained by me 24/7 at any age.  Right now he's laying on my chest as I type (just fed him).  I'm going to give him a bath in a few minutes.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 4:26 PM on Sep. 25, 2010