What do you think about Hickies between married couples?

Beccah2

Asked by Beccah2 at 11:05 AM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• I think hickies are tacky and it makes everyone who has them look trashy.
    Heaven0802

Answer by Heaven0802 at 11:08 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I think their a little too high school for me!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 11:09 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Ya, I don't think hickies are "Cool" anymore.....if a married couple does it to each other it should put where people can't see them.
    stayhomemom22

Answer by stayhomemom22 at 11:12 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• i think it is no ones business but the people involved , I dont care for them but hey thats just me . LOL its a free country do what you want.
    MarksGurl

Answer by MarksGurl at 11:14 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Sometimes you can't help getting hickies from your hubby.Sometimes the sex is so good that you don't even notice till your done that you have one lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Well there are those times when you just don't mean to, but I do think they are pretty tacky...
    JDanesMommy

Answer by JDanesMommy at 11:16 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I think they're trashy and it does'nt matter how old you are or whether you're married or single. I understand sometimes the passion gets intense and you don't notice but make an effort to cover it once you see it's there.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 11:17 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I'm not married, but I'm in a committed relationship...and my boyfriend's coworkers think it's hilarious when he shows up to work with a hickey. I don't mean to do them, but like anonymous said, sometimes you just can't help it and you don't realize it's there until after the sex is over LOL! After being embarrassed one too many times...my boyfriend has banned me from being anywhere near his neck, hahaha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:18 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• The rule with my and my husband is nothing above collar bone strictly because we both wear polo shirts to work and we can't really hide them on our necks. I think sometimes it is sexy when you just can't help it, but when they are the gross, so big you can't not see them on a neck, they are tacky.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:19 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• They're so embarrassing! My husband occasionally leaves one on me accidentally... I think that I must bruise easily or something, because it seems like he can just kiss me on my neck & BAM! Hickey! I hate them and get SO mad if I end up with one. Married or not, they're just tacky.
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 11:39 AM on Oct. 21, 2008