Bashers!

To all of you ANONYMOUS bashers out there! There is nothing wrong with a controversial opinion; but why cant you "show your face"???? And why do you bother answering the questions that specifically ask for no bashing??? Please tell me so I can understand what its like to be so unhappy

Steph319

Asked by Steph319 at 11:08 AM on Oct. 21, 2008 in About CafeMom

• thank you my thoughts exactly but now your just going to get bashed
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:25 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Steph everyone has a right to answer the question how they feel is right. I don't always agree with posting anon, but it is their right to do so. Also, why do you assume people are unhappy? Sometimes as whats his name from American Idol says "You gotta tell it like it is."
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 11:16 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• They must be unhappy if they feel like they need to go out of their way to insult others. Im talking the nasty ones. Like the ones who post to cheating women and go on and on calling them a slut!! That is not right and should be left alone if they dont agree, There is always a way to state your opinion without bashing
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 11:21 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• lol I can take it. I love honest ppl, But there is a difference b/n honest and just plain mean. I have no problem with posting a question anonymously or answering an embarrasing question anonymously. Its the haters that i dont agree with
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 11:28 AM on Oct. 21, 2008