What maintenance do you do for yourself or get it done?

1. I need to get my hair done
2. I need to get my nails and toes done
3. I need to get my eyebrows waxed and other parts too...lol
4. I need some kind of something to get my face nice, clear and smooth
I know there is more but I really would love to get all this done it's just that it gets sooo expensive :(

5. And a nice long slow massage.mmmmmm!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I only get my eyebrows done
    every once in a while I treat myself to a mani
    thats it
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 4:45 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I go to the Aveda school for hair cuts. Nails are a functional tool, not a beauty accessory for me, so they don't "get done". I have tweezers and a razor for brows and bikini line. Oatmeal soap and witch hazel keep my face flaw free (except PMS week, nothing works then). And I barter for massage with the 3 MT's I'm friends with. I spend less than $75/year on girly personal upkeep.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 4:47 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I need 1,2, 3 and 5 lol
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 4:52 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I used to do nothing at all. I have no idea why, but I felt being a SAHM I didn't deserve that stuff. Past couple months tho I've slowly started to do some of those things... and it feels pretty good.

I get my nails done about every 2 weeks. If I feel its not in the budget that week, I'll let my neighbor do them.
    I get my hair done. (I perm it every 3 months)... I try a new style every couple weeks. I don't go to a salon to try new style... I do em myself. That way when I look like an oompa loompa I can laugh in the privacy of my home.
    I get massages...but from dh and they usually lead to something else LoL
    I gve myself facials and i'm working on a homemade body scrub.

I wax myself that way when i cry or scream in pain...no one has to know.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 5:10 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I do my own pedicures; I am weird about putting my feet in the same tub as so many other people. Some places do not sanitize like they should.

I do not get my nails done; can't have long nails in my line of work (Physical Therapy)

I do my own eyebrows.

I get my hair cut once a month, basically that's it. I would love a massage though. LOL
    PmhTaylor

Answer by PmhTaylor at 5:12 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I usually get my eyebrows waxed and then me and my two year old have fun painting our nenails lol that's what she calls finger nails
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 5:56 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I do most of it myself because I'm a stylist and know how.

Do my nails, hair, make up and most of my waxing... although right now I really need to get to the store to get more wax and strips. lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:19 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• nails and hair are the only thing i get done. pedicure i do myself and i dye my own hair

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:06 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• will i need all of it big time.but i have just painted my nails tonight.but wolud love to have them done and my toes as for my hair i have a box of hair color but i think i migth get some other color some thing in brown.as for my face i need help.dark eyes and bags.
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 4:15 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• Hair-cut color every 4 weeks.
    Brows ever 4 weeks
    Occasional manis, pedis and facials.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 2:07 PM on Sep. 26, 2010