Do you look at your

babies and think wow how beautiful are you, your getting so big, so smart, your growing up too fast that you feel sad inside even though you know they have to grow up, its life & there are good things to come at different ages? thats how I feel.......sigh.......... it just seems to be cruising by. I love my lil' babies they will always be my babies no matter what.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 5:09 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• I was looking at pictures from a few months ago, and my baby (3) still looked like a baby! lol. Now he's such a big boy, and growing so fast! And his brother is 9 and I try to soak up every second, they won't be like this for long! I don't want to stop time, but I sure wish I could slow it down!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:33 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• i do that all the time!! my oldest is about to be 4 i cant believe it and my baby just turned 1 :(
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 5:11 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• i was definitely feeling that today...my daughter is 2 months old today and i look at cloths that are 0-3 months and cloths that are 3-6 months are HUGE in comparison and i'm not ready for that...i know i need to accept it but i want her to stay tiny just a little longer
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 5:12 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• yes. i do it all the time and it is getting harder to think about it the close her birthday gets, she will be 2 nov 4...oh my goodness...its so hard to believe, but they really do grow up too quickly
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 5:14 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Yes, I was thinking that today. My SO popped some popcorn and our daughter loves to eat them, when she came to get more she pointed to the bowl and said pop corn. It surprises me at how fast she's learning and growing.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 5:27 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• all the time =)
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 5:11 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• all the time!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:15 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• My ds is going to be 3, Dec. 27th and DD will be 5 Dec. 31st & I can't believe it, it feels like they were lil babies in my arms not to long ago. Going through potty training with ds right now & just can't believe it - he finally peed in the potty today!!! Happy but sad at the same time cause sometimes I just want them to stay little just a little longer but I know they can't.
    mama2005

Answer by mama2005 at 5:28 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• same here man. I feel like I just took my twins home from the hospital and they will be one in almost two months on Monday lol. My two year old is also getting big and I like to watch her sleep at night sometimes and wonder how I could make something so beauitful
    mama408

Answer by mama408 at 5:39 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• My "baby" was 10 yesterday... it goes SO fast!
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 8:12 PM on Sep. 25, 2010