Avon

Hey ladies. Does anyone work for avon? Im interestead and i want to know how it works. Appoximately how much you make to start?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Money & Work

• Dude I am interested too lol
    mama408

Answer by mama408 at 5:20 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• This will depend completely on you. Your network. Your energy. How much time and intitiative you put into it. It is sales of a good, well known and respected product. It is you that is going to determine where you take it and how much your make.
    It is not magic.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:21 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• My mother works with Avon. She's on here too (CorrinaWithrow).
    She has been doing it for almost 30 years at this point, and loves it. She makes decent money at it as well. It's $20 to start and I THINK you get up to 40% commission in the beginning. Obviously, as with any home business, the more you work at it the more you make...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:21 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• but do you have to buy the prduct yourself then resell it lol or does it work like a fundraiser does, you know get the prdoucts and then return what you don't sell in a given time lol
    mama408

Answer by mama408 at 5:22 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I worked with Avon too.
    @mama408- You give catalogs to customers/ potential customers, then take their orders and order their products for them. Its kinda like being a consultant.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 5:30 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• You CAN purchase and resell the products, and if you choose to do parties, or vendor shows of some kind this is a good idea. You'll have a larger financial output, but you'll make more cash in hand as well. However you don't HAVE to do it this way. My mother has only been doing the shows for the last few years. Before that she built her business simply by taking orders and delivering products, this way she didn't need to buy stock in things. As for returns, yes you can make returns but I believe you have to pay to ship them back, so I would say it's best to stick to products you know you can sell or that you know you can hang on to and sell later if you choose to do that. She would be the better one to answer all your questions, since I just observe rather than do it myself. I'll get you her CM link in a sec...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:31 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Can you work online and how does that work?
    hmomr

Answer by hmomr at 5:32 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• ok thanks, cause they show commercials, but they never tell you everything in detail lol
    mama408

Answer by mama408 at 5:33 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Here's her link...

http://www.cafemom.com/home/CorrinaWithrow

Her website is listed on there as well.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:33 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Are you satisfied with your answers?
    jrgibbs2001

Answer by jrgibbs2001 at 5:35 PM on Sep. 25, 2010