does your hubby/so cook?

My ex-husband did not cook and my so is staring to try. Would'nt it be nice if your hubby/so helped out and cooked a meal everyonce and a while?

thedies

Asked by thedies at 11:12 AM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• Yup...well he cooks when I dont kick him out of the kitchen :) lol
    andreaw03

Answer by andreaw03 at 11:13 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Mine only knows one good thing to cook Chili and it is HOT chili when he cooks oh Roman noddles soup from a can pizza rolls and french fries =) Really sad But I realy perfure to cook and keep everybody out of my kitchen.
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 11:14 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• OMG are you kidding me? I would die if my hubby cooked for me. Been married for 22 years and I HAD to do the cooking because of kids. Now I have one and when I don't cook...it's like hell came and the two I'm with right now look to me for....What's for dinner? I get so sick of cooking...ughhhh...Just once I would love to hear...Hey, I'll cook dinner tonight!!
    stayhomemom22

Answer by stayhomemom22 at 11:15 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Yup.. Breakfast on the weekends, dinner whenever it's something he wants to make, or whenever I just don't feel like it, lol. Gotta thank his momma for raising him to take care of his own s**t.
    JDanesMommy

Answer by JDanesMommy at 11:15 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• andrew03 can I borrow him? LOl!!
    thedies

Answer by thedies at 11:15 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• My boyfriend learned to cook from his mom. He also works in a kitchen, so he knows some basic techniques. His problem is that he's not confident in his abilities, he always second guesses everything he makes. He puts more trust in me because he knows I'm not afraid to make stuff and play around with recipes. In my opinion...he's a better cook than I am =D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:16 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Mine cooks. He'll do breakfast on the weekends, dinner if I need a break, he'll make the monkeys lunch and even better still...he's willing to make the urn for take out when neither of us feel up to cooking supper.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 11:16 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• My hubby makes dinner for me evry night and he is an awsome cook
    megclark22

Answer by megclark22 at 11:16 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• my hubby makes me breakfast on weekends thats great
    MarksGurl

Answer by MarksGurl at 11:16 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• My husband knows how to cook.. His mother made sure all her 6 boys learned how to cook..

Answer by louise2 at 11:17 AM on Oct. 21, 2008