13th wedding anniversary

Whats something cheap or simple I can do to show my husband I'm so happy that he is my man and luv him soooo much? I don't have any money I can spend on him really cause it needs to go for bills.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• a blow job. seriously, my husband would be perfectly happy with that. LOL
    MommyToEthan

Answer by MommyToEthan at 5:45 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Two words: Butt Sex.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:16 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• When we have no money I just do my makeup and hair clean the house and make a good dinner and try to plan a great night together. I know it can be hard but he really enjoys it. Possibly make him a card off the computer or right him a letter telling him how much you love him. Even a simple I love you note for him before he goes to work. Hope this helps any!
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 9:37 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• As another answer stated, clean up the house. Fix yourself up. Freshly laundered sheets on the bed. A great meal (pick up some of his favorite take-out and serve it on your good plates to keep from having to cook and clean up the kitchen. Run him a bath after dinner and use some sented bath products. When he gets out, have candles lit in your bedroom. Give him a back massage (you don't have to have expensive lotions or oils. Just pick up some baby oil or creamy baby oil, or just some scented oil or lotion from the dollar store). None of this takes a lot of money or effort, and he will appreciate it.
    ParklaneMom

Answer by ParklaneMom at 5:34 PM on Sep. 26, 2010