What were some of your earliest pregnancy symptoms?

Everyone knows missing a period, hurting breasts and puking your brains out are signs... but I was wondering what were some of your earliest feelings?

brandyj

Asked by brandyj at 5:47 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i got cramps. they felt like normal period cramps.... i kept waiting for my period to come since it was due, but it never did. finally after a few days of cramps and no period, i took a test.....yep, pregnant.
    MommyToEthan

Answer by MommyToEthan at 5:48 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• everytime i brushed my teeth i gagged like craaaaaaazy!! an oddly enuff my sis was the same way
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:51 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Before I knew I was pregnant with my first child I noticed I was very grumpy and Very Very Tired!! I also could not stand the smell of chili! It made me sick! When I noticed I was late for my period I took a test and it was positive! I was only 5 weeks along when I found out and had already been having things going on. Good luck!
    maryevans

Answer by maryevans at 5:55 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• cramps but no bleeding...and i didnt have pain in my brests until later but before i knew i was preg my nipples got SUPER sensitive, and not in a good way!...they would just start tingling and get really hard and almost ache for no reason
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 5:56 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I gag bad while brushing my teeth and I hate the smell of chicken frying it really makes me sick. I've also had the cramping but I didnt if out I was pregnant until I was 2 months because I was still bleeding and I thought it was my period
    mommie42011

Answer by mommie42011 at 6:01 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• my boobs hurt, they were getting bigger (I know, I'm stupid not to have realized) and I had some discharge. I actually thought it might be an infection, but nope.
    catharsis

Answer by catharsis at 6:12 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• first symptom was I guess that I missed my period?
    justateenmom101

Answer by justateenmom101 at 6:17 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I had irregular periods so didnt have the "oops where is my period" ... I also did not have morning sickness!!
    My first signs SHOULD HAVE BEEN (didnt find out i was pregnant till 4mo) I was starving alot.. I would eat, and 45min later be hungry again... And I barely wanted to move.. I had NO energy what-so-ever!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 8:07 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I found out before I had any symptoms. I had just had an IUI cycle and was going to the doctor for antibiotics that day. I tested to make sure if I was preggo, I would get something that wouldn't harm the baby. The test was positive :D (Less than 2 weeks after the procedure...I found out REALLY early). The first symptom I had was sore boobs.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 9:26 PM on Sep. 25, 2010