going to have a small party for my daughter

she will be 2 in nov...i dont know what time i should have the party...any idea?
Its not going to be a big party just 4 or 5 friends running around playing here in the house, there will be a lunch and a cake and loot bags..but i cant figure out what time i should have the party...thanks ladies!

mommylisar

Asked by mommylisar at 5:58 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• early afternoon? that way the kiddos can be fresh up from their naps and whatnot. I'd maybe ask the moms what good times are, and pick whatever most of them say.
    catharsis

Answer by catharsis at 6:10 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• My DD turned 2 sept. 7th and we had lunch and cake at our house also nothing big just close family and we had it at 1:00
    AWebber212

Answer by AWebber212 at 6:09 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I would say about noon or one that way the sugar rush can end before bedtime and their parents can get them down easier
    mama408

Answer by mama408 at 6:30 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I would do it before her scheduled nap time. If she doesn't have one I would probably do it in the early afternoon. Like 12 or 1
    nicenround

Answer by nicenround at 6:45 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• After nap time.
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 10:01 PM on Sep. 25, 2010