The wiggles?

I have asked four people I know who are parents and NONE of them have heard of the Wiggles lol. I know SOMEONE on here has

mama408

Asked by mama408 at 6:05 PM on Sep. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My son LOVES the wiggles, though I do get bothered by there shows, all I can picture are a bunch of pediphiles in tights dancing.
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 6:08 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• lol one of my kids were addicted to them...not a bad show, they were back in the day kind of show, could be why they dont know.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:10 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• My grandson still loves the Wiggles and he's 6. He loves the songs. We only watch the old ones on DVD that have Greg in them. He does not like the new wiggles with Sam.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:10 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• My DD used to watch them every morning ther was Jeff, Greg, Murry, and Anthony.... She was hooked. She stopped watching after the one guys was replaced. Said all of that to say that yes we have heard of them...
    blackbudrfly

Answer by blackbudrfly at 6:52 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• OH yes, love them, but I guess they don't come on anymore for some reason. My 9 year old loved them and we have some videos that my 3 y/o loves to watch...Kids Love Music!!! Why would they take it away?
    luvmy4kidsinAL

Answer by luvmy4kidsinAL at 7:24 PM on Sep. 25, 2010